Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
|Ages Eligible for Study:
|18 Years and older (Adult, Older Adult)
|Sexes Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
Actively working firefighters of any adult age, any gender and any demographic group are eligible, as well as no limitations regarding general health status other than those specified in the protocol Eligibility Criteria.
- 18 years of age or older
- Currently employed as a firefighter, full-time or part-time
- Taking part in Vincere’s First Responder Cancer Screening Program
- Able to donate blood and urine sample
- Able to provide informed consent to participate in the study
- Deemed medically unfit for sample donation
- Personal history of cancer in the last 5 years (with the exception of non-melanoma skin cancer)
The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. By listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.